Technical Assistance Contact Information
- Centers for Independent Living (CILs):
- Email Richard Petty at Richard.Petty@bcm.edu or call 713-797-7122 for technical assistance on service delivery, management and operation of centers.
- Email Darrell Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-520-0232 for technical assistance provided through the ILRU New Community Opportunities Center to assist centers in creating and growing self-sustaining programs for community living and youth transition.
- Statewide Independent Living Councils (SILCs):
- Email Richard Petty at Richard.Petty@bcm.edu or call 713-797-7122 for technical assistance on service delivery, management and operation of statewide independent living councils.
- Technical assistance provided by the Southwest ADA Center:
- Email Diego Demaya at email@example.com or call 713-797-7114 for technical assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The complete ILRU website was developed with support
from grants from the Department of Education. However, its contents and
the opinions expressed do not necessarily represent the policy of the
Department of Education, and no endorsement by the Department should be
inferred. ILRU is a program of TIRR Memorial Hermann, a nationally recognized
medical rehabilitation facility for persons with disabilities.
©2005-2014 ILRU Program, All rights reserved
ILRU at TIRR Memorial Hermann
TIRR Memorial Hermann Research Center
1333 Moursund Street
Houston, TX 77030-3405
713.520.0232 (Voice/TTY) 713.520.5785 (Fax)
Last Modified: November 7, 2013